Which parties are involved?
- ‘In2Pharma‘, ‘we’: In2Pharma with registered office at Terloonststraat 22 , 1910 Kampenhout and registered with the VAT number BE 895730662.
- ‘User’, ‘you’: every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) in a contractual relationship of any nature, now or in the future, with In2Pharma and/or consulting the website.
- ‘Act’: art. 129 Act on Electronic Communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, art. 90, 017 (effective date: 04-08-2012) (see this website).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that a website places in the browser or on your computer or internet-enabled device whenever you visit us online (hereinafter “Cookies”). This allows the website to remember your computer or device and serves a number of purposes.
You can change your Cookie preferences, at any moment, by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” button.
Types of Cookies
“Session” Cookies are stored in the device’s memory only during a user’s browsing session and are automatically deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
“Persistent” Cookies are stored on the user’s device and are not deleted when the browser is closed, unless deleted by you. Persistent Cookies can retain user preferences for a particular website, allowing those preferences to be used in future browsing sessions.
Which Cookies do we use?
We use strictly necessary Cookies, functional Cookies, performance Cookies, targeting Cookies and social media Cookies.
You can find further information about all the (types of) Cookies used on the website by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” button.
The applicable legislation allows us to process personal data, so long as we have a processing ground under the law to do so.
- Legitimate interests: strictly necessary Cookies;
- Your consent: functional Cookies, performance Cookies, targeting Cookies and social media Cookies.
How to disable Cookies?
You can disable Cookies, at any moment, by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” button.
If you wish to delete the placed Cookies, you may do so by clearing your browser’s Cookies.
Our Privacy Statement
Please read our Privacy Statement for more information about the privacy rules applicable on this website.
Questions or remarks