At IN2Pharma, we offer a wide range of vigilance services. We can help your company to comply with the legal obligations for pharmacovigilance, materiovigilance, cosmetovigilance and a food safety plan for food (supplements).
Our specialized team offers a range of services, including:
- Daily follow-up of reported adverse reactions: from internal reporting into your MAH database, over Health Authority notification up to due diligence with the patient or Health Care Professional
- Our recognised Qualified Persons (QP) can be notified to the authorities as QPPV or Local Contact Person for pharmacovigilance
- Vigilance training of all employees
Communication with authorities
- Develop and manage documentation of your vigilance system by means of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Global and local literature screening