To promote the contact and interaction between members of pharma.be and pharmaceutical service providers, pharma.be asked IN2Pharma as a partner to create a more active community and encourages the exchange and networking with pharmaceutical companies.
- Junior Consultant vacancy
- Register your Industry Single Point of Contact (i-SPOC) on supply and availability
- Update Commission Regulation regarding monacolins from red yeast rice
- The FAMHP launches the Medicinal Product Management database
- Request to marketing authorisation holders to send the approved version of the risk management plan