As part of a project for Pharma.be, IN2Pharma analysed about 20 reimbursement files submitted in Belgium by different pharmaceutical companies. The evaluation report of the Belgian authorities (RIZIV-CTG) was benchmarked with the one of the France and Dutch authorities. This analysis led to interesting learnings for both the pharmaceutical industry and the authorities. At the Round-tabel organised by Pharma.be on March 16th, the outcome of this project, coordinated and performed by IN2Pharma, was presented and followed by an interesting debate among all stakeholders involved (government, pharmaceutical industry, health insurance companies, professional organisations, etc.).
- Introduction to FAMHP portal – manufacturing inspections
- RD export 19/01/2023 – mandatory application for export
- Fiscal importation of medicines from 3rd countries
- NARCOTIC/PSYCHOTROPIC LEGISLATION: important clarifications concerning the narcotic order forms
- Negative formulations no longer allowed on packaging of medicinal products for human use