As part of a project for Pharma.be, IN2Pharma analysed about 20 reimbursement files submitted in Belgium by different pharmaceutical companies. The evaluation report of the Belgian authorities (RIZIV-CTG) was benchmarked with the one of the France and Dutch authorities. This analysis led to interesting learnings for both the pharmaceutical industry and the authorities. At the Round-tabel organised by Pharma.be on March 16th, the outcome of this project, coordinated and performed by IN2Pharma, was presented and followed by an interesting debate among all stakeholders involved (government, pharmaceutical industry, health insurance companies, professional organisations, etc.).
- Junior Consultant vacancy
- Register your Industry Single Point of Contact (i-SPOC) on supply and availability
- Update Commission Regulation regarding monacolins from red yeast rice
- The FAMHP launches the Medicinal Product Management database
- Request to marketing authorisation holders to send the approved version of the risk management plan